Wednesday 15 September 2010

Studying vocabulary - smart.fm

Another new feature that I am introducing this month is smart.fm for studying vocabulary. You can learn more about this excellent resource here: http://smart.fm/tour

The tour of the site is available in both English and Japanese. You can select the language by pressing the button in the top right corner.

It is very important that we study new vocabulary at least once a week. Studying vocabulary will also count towards your final grade this term. There will be mini-tests based on the goals that I create on the smart.fm website.

THIS WEEKS TASK

  1. You will need to register on the smart.fm website (CLICK HERE)

  2. You can see the goals I made for both first and second grade students here. Please follow me, and choose to complete the correct goal:


ENGLISH FIRSTHAND 1 UNIT 7

ENGLISH FIRSTHAND 2 UNIT 7

If you have any problems, please leave me a comment on this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment