Friday 24 September 2010

Summer Vacation project (Part 2)

Good evening all.

I see that some of you have completed your homework already, which is excellent!

I know that you have sent me a link to your voicethread page, but there has been a problem.

When you share a link with me, you need to check the buttons so that it looks like this:

[gallery link="file"]

Once you have done that, I can see your voicethread.

Lets check once more:

  1. Click the "share" button.

  2. Click the "Get a link" button.

  3. Click the four checkboxes so they have a check in them.

  4. Click the "Copy the Link" button.

  5. Share the link with me as a comment.


If you have completed this, you have finished your homework!

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment